Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kiss Me Green

I found a new favorite chap stick today! I actually found it sitting at my parent's house and stole it! They'll never notice it's gone!

It's called Kiss Me Green (http://www.growkids.org/p-47-kiss-me-green-lip-balm-3-pack.aspx) and it's organic. I have the honey almondy flavor. It smells nice, has a little shimmer, and seems to work really well. Plus when I googled the company I found out it's " earth friendly fundraising is dedicated to promoting products that students, parents, teachers and your community will be proud to support". Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered myself some of the lip chap, little expensive for shipping, but I am going to take your word for it that it is good.
    Thanks
    and ordered some seeds too.

    ReplyDelete